My trail running journey started in Chamonix, France. I am crazy about running far, on dirt, through forests, up mountains and by lakes.
The adventure of travelling to race excites me and in recent years I have developed a huge love for the American trail running scene and community.
- Across the Years, Arizona (2021-22) – 3rd F
- TOR Tot Dret 130, Italy (2019) – 3rd F
- Ouray 100, Colorado (2019) – 1st F
- Moab 240, Utah (2018) – 2rd F
- Barkley Marathons, Tennessee (2018)
- Tahoe 200, California (2017) – 3nd F
- Pine to Palms 100, Oregon (2016)
- Javelina Jundred 100, Arizona (2015)
- TDS, Sur les Traces des Ducs de Savoie (2015)
- UTMB, Ultra Trail du Mont Blanc (2014)
- TDS, Sur les Traces des Ducs de Savoie (2013)
- CCC, Courmayeur Champex Chamonix (2012)
- Mont Blanc 80K (2011)